High RF- and optical performance
• 1 x L-band forward channel using a direct modulated DFB 1310 nm laser over a single fiber cable.
• Manually adjustable Gain for large antennas and Beacon applications.
• Up to 20 km single mode fiber cable distance depending on link budget. Link distance up to 40 km
with optional 1550 nm laser.
• Free Link budget calculation support available on request.
Fully outdoor proof IP67
• Both Transmitter and Receiver unit packaged in a compact outdoor rugged aluminium enclosure.
• -40° to +80°C fully operating temp range.
• Ideal to mount on the satellite antenna or structure, without using a bulky separate outdoor
• Highly rugged push on, quick connect, Q-ODC fiber connector on both units.
• Multi role RF over Fiber link for LNB or BUC simply by swapping location of the
• Easy DIN-rail mount option for multi-unit, multi channel and VSAT (LNB+BUC) stacking.
• Built in 4A (BUC/LNB) Bias-tee and 10MHz ref. diplexer.
• Versa-Link Rx receiver is compatible with SMW Fiber output LNBs for cost effective single
• SMW Fiberoptics are compatible with many other manufacturer’s corresponding indoor devices
• Single fiber downlink connection from one LNB.
• Single fiber uplink connection to one BUC.
• Carries any 300 – 2500 MHz (option 50-3000 MHz) RF signal – Satcom, Terrestial TV, GPS, FM etc.