• Frequency range 17.3-22.2 GHz
• Several LO frequencies available
• Internal or external 10 MHz reference
• Low phase noise (DVB-S2X compliant)
• High P1dB and IP3 out RF via Fiber receiver
• Compact size and light weight
• High operating temperature range
The Ka-band Fiber PLL LNB is a 2-band LNB covering the wide frequency range 17.75-22.2 GHz with several sub bands and LO frequencies.
Up to 20 km standard 1310 nm( optional up to 40 km with 1550 nm) single mode fiber cable distance, depending on link budget with very high C/N maintained
Options include customized LO, customized gain, separate DC power input and separate input for the external 10 MHz reference.
SMW is a leading manufacturer of professional LNBs for the satellite market. We have helped customer in more than 127 countries. Pls meet us: 23-25 May 2017 at CommunicAsia 2017 Singapore. Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange a meeting.