Dual Fiber Output Ku-band PLL LNB
• Directly compatible with SMW Quattro and Versa Link Fiber receivers and compatible with a wide range of RF over Fiber receivers on the market.
• Low phase noise to meet the Broadcast profile of DVB-S2, optional ultra-low phase noise model meets all profiles of DVB-S2X
• Choose between Internal Ref. or External Ref. input models
• Small size and low power consumption
• AGC – Automatic Gain Control (Option: Fixed Gain for large antennas and Beacon)
• RF monitor and DC supply via SMA connectors.
• Cost effective compared to running a separate fiber transmitter to a RF output LNB
• High P1dB and IP3 out RF via Fiber receiver
• Wide operating temperature range
E 10.7-11.7/11.7-12.75, B 10.95-11.7/11.7-12.75
± 1 ppm @ -20° to +70° C, ± 1.5 ppm @ -40° to +70° C, ext. 10 MHz ref.
1310 nm, 1550 nm
F-Type 75 Ω, N-type 50 Ω, SMA-type 50 Ω
AGC, Fixed gain (Beacon)
Do you have a question?
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!