Quattro Fiber output Ku-Band LNB
• Directly compatible with SMW Quattro and Versa Link
Fiber receivers and compatible with a wide range of RF over Fiber receivers on the market
• Small size and low power consumption
• Low phase noise to meet the Broadcast profile of DVB-S2, optional ultra-low phase noise model meets all profiles of DVB-S2X
• Choose between Internal Ref. or External Ref. input models
• AGC – Automatic Gain Control (Option: Fixed Gain for large antennas and Beacon).
• RF monitor and DC supply via SMA connectors.
• Cost effective compared to running a separate fiber
transmitter to a RF output LNB.
• High P1dB and IP3 out RF via Fiber receiver
• Wide operating temperature range
E 10.7-11.7 (LO 9.75)/11.7-12.75 (LO 10.6), B 10.95-.11.7 (LO10.0)/11.7-12.75 (LO10.75)
N, F, SMA
Fixed gain (Beacon), 1550 nm fiber transmitter. Model with ultra-low phase noise to meet all DVB-S2X profiles
Do you have a question?
Drop us a line by compiling the form below. We will be more than happy to reply to any of your questions!