• Directly compatible with SMW Quattro and Versa Link
Fiber receivers and compatible with a wide range of RF over Fiber receivers on the market
• Small size and low power consumption
• Low phase noise to meet the Broadcast profile of DVB-S2, optional ultra-low phase noise model meets all profiles of DVB-S2X
• Choose between Internal Ref. or External Ref. input models
• AGC – Automatic Gain Control (Option: Fixed Gain for large antennas and Beacon).
• RF monitor and DC supply via SMA connectors.
• Cost effective compared to running a separate fiber
transmitter to a RF output LNB.
• High P1dB and IP3 out RF via Fiber receiver
• Wide operating temperature range
Highest RF and optical performance
Single frequency conversion and directly modulated DFB lasers results in best possible performance.
Up to 20 km standard 1310 nm (optional up to 40 km with 1550 nm) single mode fiber cable distance, depending on link budget.
Perfect for applications where professional fiber distribution from an antenna is needed but space and/or budget is limited.
SMW is a leading manufacturer of professional LNBs for the satellite market. We have helped customer in more than 128 countries. Pls meet us: 14-16 Jan 2018 at Cabsat Dubai. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting.