• Top performing LNBs with internal reference ±10kHz LO stability or External 10MHz reference input.
• Single frequency conversion and direct modulated 1310 nm DFB lasers for top performance.
• Up to 20 km single mode fiber cable distance depending on link budget. Link distance up to 40 km with
optional 1550 nm laser. Free Link budget calculation support available on request
Fully outdoor proof IP67
• Fully sealed high quality Q-ODC fiber connectors.
• -40° to +70°C operating temp range.
• All parts designed to withstand outdoor environmental conditions long term.
• Compact size and low power consumption.
• AGC – Automatic Gain Control and optional Fixed Gain for large antennas and Beacon applications.
• RF monitor out on LNB for antenna setup and DC supply via choice of N-, F- or SMA-connectors.
• Cost effective compared to running a separate fiber optic link from an RF output LNB.
• Two Ku-Band WDFL PLL LNB in Quattro configuration and our the Quattro receiver receives full Ku-Band
and both H- and V- polarizations and virtually no loss via fiber: